ONLINE SALESPERSONS PRE-LICENSING
Take the 75 Hour Salespersons Pre-Licensing class at your own pace. The online curriculum is perfect for those with a busy schedule or who can't commit to the evening classes. Our instructors are available at any time if you have questions about content along the way. Access to course material is for an initial six months, with an extra 90 days upon course completion to review material.
Tuition: $250 - $350
Classes will be announced soon and will be located at the Best Western Premiere in Pooler, Georgia. The location is 103 San Drive, Pooler, GA 31322. Classes take place on Mon & Wed evenings from 6-10pm. Please note the live classroom courses run for about 12 weeks and students can miss no more than 2 classes. If the live classes do not fit your busy schedule, the online classes might be a better fit for you.
Georgia Salesperson Pre-License Course Live Class Requirements:
- Completion of all hours of your Pre-license course.
- Must be present for all 75 Hours (May only miss 2 classes)
- When you register, you’ll have the option to sign up for a cram-course as well to help prepare for the final exam.
- Have a 70% homework average.
- Pass school exam with minimum of 75%.
- State licenses are issued by the Georgia Real Estate Commission, which you can see here www.grec.state.ga.us
- Submit a criminal history report with no issues. (Please note that the criminal history report cannot be more than 60 days old when presented for the license.)
- Pay $115 for State Examination and $171 for state license.
Online vs. Classroom Salesperson Licensing Success
The success of an agent is determined by an individual's tenacity, persistence and dedication to their clients. The school has been witness to great Realtors from both the online and the classroom format of the licensing course. More important than the method of delivery is the intention to study and absorb the material and prepare appropriately for testing and then apply that knowledge to the field upon earning a license.